heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leaving Her0 till lag resolves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ragnarok on Her0 server has always been a pleasant experience for me
due to small LAG spikes from time to time.

But lately ever since i logged back in to her0 these LAG spikes have been a constant annoyance crippling you even more when you try to power level
or mob-grind.

So i'm taking my leave for a while till the issue get's resolved
will someone mind posting on the forums when this problem has been resolved.
i'll be keeping tabs on the forums for further information on this matter.

See yah later her0 people ; )
<sad smiley>

Fix the LAG, plz.
You made a good move.
good idea to take a break whenever possible...
lag spikes destroys mobbing, but RO is more than just mobbing and power levelling...
so personally i like to grind on small/doable yet profitable mobs Ok

-w-
I offer a free service for all people leaving the server. As seen here . . . http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14003

I know that you said that you're just leaving until the lag gets resloved, but through the years of playing on HeRO, lag has been happening for about as long as I can remember, so I'm thinking that you're quitting.

I'm sorry to see you go, but the good news is that my service is free.
B> champ
@adrilf/fani: I'm not really quitting guys, it's just me being annoyed with the current lag due to the "undersea cable problems". It's because when i log into prontera everything used to run smooth and the lag would bearable but lately it takes 4-10 seconds (random estimate) to move from one place to another. So let's just call it a temporary leave.

It would be nice to know when this matter would be resolved but
i doubt I'd get an exact date. In the meantime i'll just further research into the matter maybe i can find some info myself.
See you until then. Icon_neutral
*off-topic* Don't know where else to say this, but...

Galt your pencil-spinning pwnage siggy thingy lags me Icon_sad
Reference URL's