heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Need some clarification.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GM-Circe Wrote:Update time:

As long as it's done with @autotrade and in maps where vending is allowed we see no problem with this.

:D

The rules should be amended to specifically mention that this is allowed in the future.

I was told this is against the rules now by some people in the game. Though I am almost positive it isn't due to the quote above I'd like an answer from a GM just to confirm (for them and me).
For linking, buffing, endowing, or allowing a homunculus to get hungry via @at (NO dual clienting) is all allowed, as long as it follows the other vending rules.

I.E, not on the Pront street, not within 3 cells of an NPC, not on a monster map, and the such.
GM-Circe Wrote:For linking, buffing, endowing, or allowing a homunculus to get hungry via @at (NO dual clienting) is all allowed, as long as it follows the other vending rules.

I.E, not on the Pront street, not within 3 cells of an NPC, not on a monster map, and the such.

What about dbs? You go in a map with no monster but db-usable, crack the dbs then @autotrade?
DBs can only be broken in the DB rooms now.
It's been this way for... close to a year, I think.
Yes, and there is no monster in those maps.
NIDHOGGUR LETS YOU BREAK DB'S AND BB'S!
FIX PLOX :D

Sorry Sakurato, I stoles your topic~ Whistle
So noted Aaron.
and munak fields allows too
Manuk?
Sweat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's