heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new to this server. I registered a forum account a long time ago but never used it... I dunno why. Anyway as summer break is approaching for me I'm looking for a new place to spend some free time :3 I'm not new to RO but new to this server. Hope to play with you guys soon.
do i detect a bot? beh if not then hello and welcome to hero. hf and gl.
Yeah, a bot doesn't wait for two years and then starts working. That's counterproductive.

Nonetheless, hi and welcome (back?) to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_smile
wb to the server, perhaps last time something put you off from actually trying the server out?

well customs info etc are easily accessible in the forums and wiki now, so hope you like them and decide to try it out a bit longer Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
I'm not a bot. Icon_sad I hate bots.

I think mostly it's cause I'm pretty scatterbrained, so I probably joined and then completely forgot that I did. It's the most likely explanation.

I heard some of my friends were here, too. I'll just have to wait and see. lol
Well good luck finding your friends then on here if they happened to find their way here. :]

Hope you have fun here with the rest of them on heRO.
Welcome ^_^ hope you find your friends!
Reference URL's