heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question: Drop rates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question is what are the drop rates for mining and fishing, basic and advanced spot, and with/without the mining/fishing hat.??We can @mi custum monster, but we can't @mi mining/fishing spots. Also, we have the exact drop rates for the custum equipments (ex: %of giftbox droprate with Celebration wings) but the one with the mining/fishing hat.

thank you
bump
Not being able to @mi mining/fishing spots is intended, exact drop rate are not provided, everyone is free to make their list to build up statistics IF they feel like it.
You have a reason? "Because" seems silly to me.
well i assume we wouldn't want to have a server full of fishers and miners just because a list nudged people to think things like:
"daayum i'd rather spam-click the fishing spot rather than run around like crazy looking for masterdrops because the drop rate for celebs is similar to or even bigger than masterdrops"
"meh GB drop rate is so high in fishing why should i spend millions and millions to buy backpacks and hunt hours and hours to no avail?"
and so on and so forth...

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:well i assume we wouldn't want to have a server full of fishers and miners just because a list nudged people to think things like:
"daayum i'd rather spam-click the fishing spot rather than run around like crazy looking for masterdrops because the drop rate for celebs is similar to or even bigger than masterdrops"
"meh GB drop rate is so high in fishing why should i spend millions and millions to buy backpacks and hunt hours and hours to no avail?"
and so on and so forth...

-w-

But we already do, just that most of us likes our hands more than ingame money account. Not all physicians are nice like Amara's.

Well a bit of "whatev-s" for "exact" drop rate of mining/fishing... I don't think you really need % numbers to realize that mining is faster at getting lv 4 weapon rocks than camping limit-spawn minibosses with only 45% rock drop rate. You also don't need any statistics to tell you that fish comes easier than blue herbs, so fish all the way for pvm~

However, some people question if the fish/mining hat (especially mining hat) really helps all that much, if not make things worse... forget exact drop rate on everything if the final destination of mining hat turns out to be a decoration only ._.; Verification of the hats are more important than exact drop rate IMHO- for decent reasons (now that you are actually competing with god item if you are in a guild who's close to it... using god item ingredients for fancy-hat?)
Reference URL's