heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Hubby (bobafettjm) and I just found this server. We are new around here but no to the game, tho my hubby is a bit more experienced with the game than I am. I'm still learning a bit, but love the game. hope to have lots of fun, and if i bug ya with any questions just let me know ^_^
Welcome to the both of your to heRO, hope you enjoy your stay!

I think Wira should be here any minute now with more info.
Welcome both to HeRO! I hope you two will have alot of fun in this server No1
ohai :3
o.o welcome to hero. this game consumes peoples lives you should know that. good luck and have fun.
Stop scaring them away! *eats you* On nom nom nom..

*cough*
Welcome to HeRO! c:
A warm welcome to both of you!
I hope you enjoy your stay.

Icon_biggrin

P.S. There's never too many questions and none of them is a bad one, so don't feel shy about asking!
Welcome and have fun! ^_^
Kari Nogashi Wrote:o.o welcome to hero.??this game consumes peoples lives you should know that. good luck and have fun.

thanks for the warm welcomes guys Icon_biggrin

dont worry Kari Nogashi i know how much time this game eats up. thats why it took me so long to replay here again hehehe
Kari Nogashi Wrote:o.o welcome to hero. this game consumes peoples lives you should know that. good luck and have fun.

thanks for the warm welcomes guys Icon_biggrin

dont worry Kari Nogashi i know how much time this game eats up. thats why it took me so long to replay here again hehehe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's