heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A>Zerom Card! 2600+ Dead! (OVER)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This auction will go for 48hours from the post date.

( I hold the right to withdraw if I'm not satisfied..but I don't think that will happen. Icon_biggrin)

Like it says, I'm auctioning off one Zerom Card!

I kept track for the heck of it because I was really curious and it's taken me about 2 weeks (been busy with school and...life) and 2600+ Zerom for me to get this card.

I have no interest in using it myself and I was hunting this purely to sell it. I know that they are hot right now (why do think I hunted it? xD) so let's see what it goes for eh?

I've heard various things about the price, and I think I picked a fair price to start it out at.

Bidding will start at 10million zeny and will go up by at least increments of 100k
Just stopping in to say congrats!

You might want to pop the card in a vendor for more than you're bidding it for, so it gets 24/7 visibility. Hang in there, it pays to be patient when selling something this valuable and useful Mad
12 mln
Good idea, I'll try that. And thanks for the congrats and support.

And we have a bid! 12million zeny to Irxallis! ^_^
Lol, damn dude that sucks, I got my last 2 in like 30 minutes or less.. =x But congrats
iTz ChaoZ Wrote:Lol, damn dude that sucks, I got my last 2 in like 30 minutes or less.. =x But congrats

Heh, well I appreciate it. Icon_biggrin Yeah, luckiness for you I'm happy, ha ha. Maybe others I get later (if I decide to go back) will be easier! Icon_biggrin
Irxallis Wrote:12 mln

Irxallis please PM me in game and/or let me know here or in Private Message when you are available. Congrats on winning. No1
Reference URL's