heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Belated introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there all, I found this server a couple of weeks back and, having the itch to play me some MMO, signed up!??My friends got me to play iRO (I think) on valk a couple years ago, and it was kind of fun, but never really stuck with me.
I'm having a blast on this server though, even if it seems ~really~ hard to find a party!
Currently I'm a lvl 83 bard, spending most of my time picking on wood goblins or hill winds when I'm not sitting in Pront singing Braggi.??(Casters are like moths to a flame when I start that up, it's pretty great!)
So if your pt needs a bard, look me up, I'd be more than happy to join up and break the monotony of the solo grind!
Also, with any luck I'll have nameless unlocked in the near future.??Just need to get the camel droppings and get back to that girl two more times.
-Parric
hi thar, welcome to the forums!

it's good to see you've found your way around the server. Customs info etc can also be found in the forums and wiki, just look them up if you ever need anything Ok

anyhoo, bards are great, dex and int means unlimited DS and bragi means party invites... and yeah the nameless quest can be quite painful, especially that phase, but after you get in it's smooth sailing to trans...

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Hi and welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_smile

Yay, more bards! :D
welcome to the server ^_^
Hope you'll have fun and be able to get more parties :D
If you're bored pm me in game, i have a few chars in your range (incl. a dancer x'D)
Welcome ^_^

Bards are really sought after for parties you should have no trouble partying soon enough! Icon_smile
LOL! PARRIC! BRAGI MEH! joke xD
it is not fair... how come your bard is stronger than my dancer in terms of level xD LOL! D:
Oh, sorry Malice, I guess you didn't read the memo. See, leveling ability/speed is directly related to a person's sexiness. I hope that clears up your question Icon_smile
Reference URL's