heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello out of Germany! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I'm new to this server. I've found it at RMS, the reviews looked promising, so I wanted to try it. I really like it, the community is the best I've ever seen (for many years).

So, I'm not that new to RO, I'm playing since 6 years at all, but I had many breaks for longer time.

Anyways, I hope my english isn't that worse, I'm out of germany and a male student of informatics.

I hope I'm able to integrate myself in that nice community here.

But, like many others, I'm not that good in introducting. Icon_razz

Ingame, I'm playing with my new char "d4rkMUX" (for sure, without the "), it's just an acolyte for now, I'll hopefully be able to reach it's rebirth-class, a Champion, soon.

So, see ya ingame, mates!

Btw: Are there some other germans, on heRO? Icon_biggrin
(haven't seen some for now)
Hi and welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_smile

And, as far as I know, there are not a lot of Germans on the server. xD But it doesn't hurt to ask around! You just might find some!
d4rk Wrote:d4rkMUX
Gesundheit!

And welcome to the server! I know a few German people around the server, sadly, I'm not one of them.
Thanks for your replies, guys!

I thought, that I won't meet many germany here, but that's not that bad at all. Maybe that's one of the secrets, why the community here is that great. Whistle

The Legendary Joe Wrote:sadly, I'm not one of them.
Sweat

But, nvm, I'm going to sleep now. It's already 5am here.
Welcome I hope you enjoy heRO.
welcome to HeRO!

there are several notable german players here, don't worry... some closeby neighbours from holland and italy also play Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. You're a vet so i believe having those info can get you comfortable with HeRO's gameplay in no time...

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Willkommen Icon_smile

There are a few German players, Ayantis is one as far as I can remember. Your English seems fine and I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in the community. ^_^
Informatics o-o mah sis' skool!

Hi dood.
Panda, stop revealing me =[
Reference URL's