heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Let's make a Ms. Kafra NPC >_>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Same idea as hatter but with kafra shop items >____________________>.

gym pass plzzz.

Assump scroools, blessing scrolls. Of course onlt like 2-3 per 5 cards but for a chance at gym pass and bubble gum etc. would be awesome *-*.

*waits to be told no by 70000 people*
Backpack+heroic helm = heRO's gym pass replacement, I thought?

Bubble gum drops from Surtur.

Assumptio Scrolls are available every little while in the fairy auction.

Stop ruining hatter prices imo.
...Hatter cards have prices?

Alice Doll is technically Kafra Shop >_>
I don't mind if there's a new kafra npc that allows Saku to trade GTB carded equipments for a gym pass.
Adding new uses for hatter cards gives more demand for them, increasing prices etc etc.
don't see how 400 weight and an equip slot fixes 2000 weight Icon_razz.

Why is nami so mean to me T_T
Heroic Helm gives 600, Adv Backpack gives 400. It's not as good, but it's still decent. Plus, backpack stacks with inc. weight limit and had a chance to drop gift boxes. If we were to add in the Gym Passes, how would you balance it with the helm + backpack combo? Or just let them add up and give everyone ridiculously large weight limits?
geez didn't know someone cared so much about weight :3.

Then just don't add gym passes rofl. I'm not making this thread to ONLY suggest that they are the only item added :S. I just like them Icon_razz

Wow anyone else think the above sentence comes out as hard to read O_o. lmao
ahah she called you fat >Icon_smile
<3 kev LOL.

But honestly just take out gym passes i wouldnt care. Not that this would ever happen anyways lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's