heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Brief Departure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Id like to let my friends know that I wont be as active as before,the fact that life is catching on and im looking desperately for work and my interest in hero i declining is a clear sign that its my time to leave for a while.
I love hero and il never vanish permanently,so il be back.

To all my friends : I love you all equaly
To my rivals: See you in pvp some other time Icon_razz!

Please No flames, I humbly ask since ive had too many already the past few days and this is one of the reasons i decided to step away.

Laters Icon_razz!

[Image: ByeLoveYouCat.jpg]
Good luck IRL... Hope you get everything straight and all =o ^-^
Bloodbane Wrote:I'd like to let my friends know that I wont be as active as before, the fact that life is catching on and I'm looking desperately for work and my interest in hero is declining and want Aneko to one day be able to live with me, is a clear sign that its my time to leave for a while.
I love heRO and I'll never vanish permanently,so I'll be back.

I iz gud at fixing typos.
Take care sir. Whistle
Maybe we'll both be able to play heRO somewhat again someday when real life stops giving too many responsibilities.
I'm with you on the job hunting part. -salute-

Good luck and have fun.

And maybe I'll join PVP when you get back.

[Image: kruemelmonsteryn0.gif]
Aaronock Wrote:
Bloodbane Wrote:I'd like to let my friends know that I wont be as active as before, the fact that life is catching on and I'm looking desperately for work and my interest in hero is declining and want Aneko to one day be able to live with me, is a clear sign that its my time to leave for a while.
I love heRO and I'll never vanish permanently,so I'll be back.

I iz gud at fixing typos.
Take care sir. Whistle
Maybe we'll both be able to play heRO somewhat again someday when real life stops giving too many responsibilities.

Kissy

Ty
See ya man, pity we didn't chat more. o/
Azul is the king of emotes.

Merellis Wrote:[Image: kruemelmonsteryn0.gif]
We'll talk on Vent and MSN, bro. Good luck job hunting Ok
Good luck Saii, will miss you D:
I wish you lots of luck with the job hunting, hope you get one soon and a nice one No1

See ya :3
Saii has a life? I thought he doesn't. x<
You didn't even finish the RP noob, talk to you on da msns
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's