heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cave Story (A.K.A. Dokutsu Monogatari)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure how many people here know of it, but there's this freeware game I've become quite hooked on recently.

http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/

It's free to download from this site, which also contains a translated patch (but you will need to get the original Dokutsu monogatari game in order to patch it.)

It's hard to say much about it without spoiling things about it, but It's like a metroid/Castelvania Platforming shooter. It's got a decent story, Kickass music, fun playthrough with challenges that range from easy to quite difficult.

Definately worth looking into if you're into the good old fashioned games.
Dude, it's freaking on the Wii now, with extras. Playing the game as Curly Brace ftw.
I loved this game! I played it through once dry, then went ahead and read some guides which got me into that hell area. That last area alone makes the entire thing worth it, so much fun.
btw, I hate you. I've got that song stuck in my head now.
This game is really juicy.I love it!Thanks for share me this game

Change Management Software
Promotional USB Sticks
Haha Grass Town gets in my head more often than any other song in there XD
I remember when AGTP translated it into english and brought it out. I never played it though, but I do remember hearing a lot of cool things about it.

AGTP is an awesome ROM translation group though *-*
D: Gah I have always loved this games pixel direction lol. The pixels look so sexxxxyy. xD
I love this game. Constantly play it on my PSP whenever I'm bored and on a trip. Probably the only game that would make me get a Wii.
Hey, is this basically megaman?
Megaman can't shoot straight up, (or down while he's in mid air). ANd You don't really copy anything. though the bad guy is a Doctor, but it's not wily.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's