heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: 4Fun Guild Seeking Recruits!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Noobies are recruiting.

The Noobies is a for fun guild for people to get together and just do stuffs. Anyone to join and play with other players.??Our only rule (so far) is that we have to support each other.??If you're interested in joining to either have people to play with, or help out, please concider joining. :3

also, i know i have bad spelling, so leave me alone!! D:<

Also: We are thinking of WoE, but dont expect us to win, it's for fun ok?
Not mandatory, just another guild activity. :3
Hey, sounds fun. I'd never joined any guilds before, but i like to support players, so mind if i join in the fun? Since i'm a farmer, i tend to level very slowly, so i can support lower level players.XD

Also, it'd be nice to know some friends here and learn how to be a good guildy and better team work.

BTW, i've been wondering, is Raichu your character as well?
yes it is. :3 i forgot to add it, whats your ign?
Nowadays Ivy's still training Mokona, but i'm out of Maneater Blossoms and Detonator, so i'll be playing and joining as Pirateman later tonight at 8PM if the time is right(13 hours ahead of server time). I saw a few guildies last night at Moscovia Forest, but not sure if anyone can invite me in, so i just shut up and gone.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like noone had seen alchemist summoning stuff to fight or blow up before.XD
Well, i have 2 accounts, Ivy and Pirateman.

Just add Pirateman.
it's an old method. i played alchemist before humons were implanted so i LOVE that style xD
Haha, good luck with the guild guys.~
aaronock! are you coffee? O.O
Summoned geographers heal friendly players, not homuns though, as long as they're not biting, so these "acolytes" can help newbies level by healing them when they're less than 70% or kill the monster by luring it to the plant when it gets too hairy, hopefully one of your guildies use plants. =P
Nopes, I'm someone else in your guild ^-^
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's