heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I Feel Like A Total Noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for watching the Ragnarok The Animation anime xD it was...so good xD
Really? I heard it sucked.
Well, i liked it pretty much. Though i am still very confused towards that hunter's skills, focus arrow strike?
Ngjoko Wrote:Well, i liked it pretty much. Though i am still very confused towards that hunter's skills, focus arrow strike?
well i never really got her to xD and it i loled like so bad when there were about to "do it" and did you notice that they NEVER use resurrection even after they had a priest they never used it xD
I didn't like it. Reminded me of Zelda and Mario, way back in the days. With the random game sounds/skills. It looks weird in a cartoon when Mario takes a key and a giant keyhole appears in the side of the castle. Or when Link shoots magic from his sword like the old games and the monsters disappear with the classic sound. I got to the part the hunter appeared in Geffenia and stopped. Dopple was cool, though. Just found it too lazy, like the other two. Like no one wants to use their mind that much to take out the game skills and sounds to make a real cartoon.

Man, watching Zelda and Mario now is so hilarious. xD
The Mario and Zelda cartoons were awesome though.
What I watched of RO the Animation was terrible. :<
Aaronock Wrote:The Mario and Zelda cartoons were awesome though.
What I watched of RO the Animation was terrible. :<

SIGHTTHRASHER!!!!!!
akamaru516 Wrote:well i never really got her to xD and it i loled like so bad when there were about to "do it" and did you notice that they NEVER use resurrection even after they had a priest they never used it xD
Maybe the priest didn't have enough job levels. The fact that none of them were 99 sort of says something about it.
Aaronock Wrote:What I watched of RO the Animation was terrible. :<

^ That.

Horrible horrible hoerrible hoirbrle hedious disgusting fat boring asdf and a colossal waste of time.
First episode they get GTB card and sell it to buy potions.
I did not go further.

It just reinforced my belief that 99.999999% of animes sucks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's