heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone!

I'm a new player here, didn't started yet, downloading and registering atm.

I loved the server and now I'm wondering why didn't I found out about this server before. =D

I'm not going to pllay a lot, cause of my work, at least for the next 2 or 3 months, but, for sure I will donate for the server, I want this server to lives forever, even if I have to keep it by myself =P

Haha, skiping the jokes, I realy want to stay at this server, and I will donate monthly for sure, didn't decided the amount yet, but I want to help.

Talking a little about me!

I'm sorry if I seem to be arrogant with the "I will help chat" I didn't meant to.
I'm a Polite guy and very fun and friendly.
I'm from Brazil, but, don't confuse me with BRs, haha those are stuborn kids of 12 years old that don't know how respect others, I'm a brazilian guy ;D
I' have 25 yo and I'm looking for a friendly guild here and for nice friends.

Well, I want be part of this server an help people as much as I can, being friends or not.

So, as soon as I start to play, wish too meet you and have some fun together.

Thanks for you time reading my introduction.

Leo SamA
Welcome to the server and i hope you will have alot of fun here :D
If your bored feel free to hop by in Izlude for some chit chat or to play togheter Icon_biggrin
Thank you!

For sure I will pass by Izlude.

Icon_biggrin
Welcome, Leo. Be sure to follow the server rules and have fun. I'd seen lots of newbies getting banned because of their ignorance. Icon_wink
Haha. Thanks for the welcome and don't worry about obbey the rules, I will.

btw, I forgot to mention, I play RO since iRO beta. Icon_biggrin
Welcom to the server :D
leosama Wrote:I'm a Polite guy and very fun and friendly.

+1 to you friend. Welcome to heRO. We need more guys like you coz you inspire players(newbies) to do good and follow rules in this server. It will help newbies feel comfortable too coz of players who are friendly and sociable just like you. Anyway, have fun and work hard my friend. Godspeed.
welcome Leo pm RONPC in game if you want to chat ^.^
hi there, welcome to HeRO!
great to have you here, we could always use more ppl like you. Hope you enjoy your stay Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Thank you for your wealcome Kittie, Ngjoko, Matikas`X, Frank Castle, akamaru516 and mahawirasd.

I appreciate it.

Hope to see all of you in game! Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's