heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not good at introductions, but here we go...

I'm Kyou from Croatia, 23 years old of age, male.
While I'm not new to Ragnarok Online (been playing for 5 years), I took a huge pause of 3 years. Now I am hoping to find a stable, low rate server as I dislike getting 10 levels a poring Icon_smile

So here I am. Hoping there are a lot of players online... including nice ones, fingers crossed. One question before I start the game though... What has been going on with Ragnarok Online in the last 3 years of my absence? I've heard something about 3rd class, what's with that? Also, what else is new? Thanks in advance Icon_smile

Nice to meet you all! No1

P.S. I'm fluent in Japanese, feel free to use me for your menial tasks! Laugh
Hi ^_^ welcome back to the game, i hope you will enjoy the server alot :D
i love your sig alot...

I love Japanese though i fail in it pretty much Icon_sad Laugh
Have fun here :D
For classes, 3rd classes and extended classes irrc considering it's already 3 years, but since 3rd classes aren't fully implemented yet, we will not have it. Maybe we will, maybe we won't, the decisions are in the GM team's hands.

The renewal interface, but it's still not implemented here yet, also uncertain if we'll have it in the future. We already have the skill tree and map features, and a quest log that doesn't work yet.
Kyou Wrote:I dislike getting 10 levels a poring Icon_smile
♥ Welcome to HeRO! :D the players are nice/friendly here I can assure :3
hello welcome :D FINNALLY SOME ONE who know Japanese :3 can you read it?
Cool. Maybe I'll PM you if I need a translator. Anyways, welcome to heRO. Have fun and work hard. Godspeed.
hi there Kyou!
while HeRO might not be the most populated one, it certainly isn't deserted. Hope you make some nice friends here Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the wiki and forums. GL and HF!

-w-
Hi Kyou!

Welcome to HeRO!
I'm new here too, and so far, seems this is the most friendly players I ever met while playing RO(about 7 or 8 years)!

I wish you can have fun and enjoy the server.

If you need any help, contact, maybe I can help.

Icon_biggrin
@Ngjoko Thanks for the info!
@akamaru516 Yes, read/write/speak, whatever you like Icon_smile
@leosama Will do Icon_smile
@Icey Hope I'll have as much fun just as I used to in the past Icon_smile

Thank you for your warm welcomes, everyone!
I'm bringing along my sister to play, she's older than me and probably a bigger kid than me, at least in gaming. Never-ending enthusiasm. She might come to forums and say hi as well Icon_wink

Also, I should have a friend or two more coming, hopefully. I'm good at persuading people into letting everything go and having fun with me Icon_wink

So if you see two Archers wandering around (hoping to create a bard x dancer combo), be sure to give us a shout Icon_biggrin
Oh, hi there! Welcome to heRO! We're almost the same with years in RO. Mine's almost 6 years. xD But we're of the same age! Haha! It's also nice to know that you're good at persuading people. More people = more fun, right? Anyways, what's been happening to RO? You may want to try this link (http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page) for some/more new info. And yeah, Ngjoko is right, not everything new in RO is implemented here but it's all good. Oldskool is cool, yes? Again, welcome to heRO and your sister and your friends. And yeah, I may shout at you if I see you in Prontera and if I'm not afk. Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's