heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Kittie's creations~ :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Its cute, but I was expecting when you said self portrait to see a more realistic piece. xD
@Yoko: Thank you <33 *-* i hope it will turn out nicely, i'm practicing with coloring xD

@Aaron: haha no i had to draw someone in class once, that failed so hard xD i can't draw realistic xD
Looks great Icon_biggrin and self portrait reminds me of Alice in the Wanderland for some reason
Its kinda in that style yeah :3
Also cause i'm wearing one of my loli outfits on the drawing xD
Nice one kittie! Looks adorable! xD
Minor update~

Things are pretty hectic at internship... so much work x_x
Luckely i've found some time today to continue a bit with the coloring :3
I'd imagine this is how Kuro Alice looks like in real life, so much dark clothing.

Good job, though i think you should put a banana skin or something near her left foot that had caused her in that awkward position, just kidding. Icon_razz
Bump for peoples viewing pleasures and encouraging kittie to draw more Ok <3
Thank you Heartache Love
I wish i had the time to draw more now D: Sadly i won't be able to do so until after the 21st of June Icon_sad To busy with exams atm

I did made some RO related sketches but i won't be able to scan them anytime soon Icon_biggrin"
If you get any scanned you have to let me use them in a bunch of banners i want to make for heRO. im practicing photoshop this month and your stuff is inspirational <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's