heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I played RO on another server a while back (4 years ago or so). My brother asked me one day what "that game you used to play" was, so I signed him and myself up for this server so we could play it together. So far it seems to be an enjoyable experience for us, especially thanks to a priest named Ankh that helped him out a lot yesterday.

Anyway, just saying hey and thanks. See you all around!

.:Locrian
well hello and if you need help pm RONPC :3 im usually bored and to lazy to level and i love to help people ^.^
welcome to HeRO for you and your brother!

good to hear that your exp here have been pleasant, hope it stays that way Ok

Ankh is Whispers IIRC, if you linger around the forums enough you'll understand what a top notch guy he is No1

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Hello to you and to your brother! Welcome to heRO!

That's a nice start for you guys. You're lucky to have met a nice player that helped you at your very first day. I hope my bf and I met him/her too when we started here. Aww, I now envy you guys. D: Haha, kidding!

Anyways, I hope you guys will continue to enjoy playing here like my bf and I do. You won't be bored because there are a lot of things to know and to do in-game. You just have to know where to look for them. Plus, the players are friendly and are always willing to help. So, let's not forget to vote for the server, right? Speaking of which, I haven't done voting for today. So Ima go and vote for heRO.

Again, welcome to heRO and have fun you guys! See you around in-game.. Tata~!
Hi and welcome to heRO, you two! Icon_smile

And hooray for Whispers, you helpful person, you!
Welcome to HeRO!

I'm new too, but, don't mind in asking if you need help.

Wish you enjoy your stay Icon_biggrin
Welcome!

Glad you're having a nice experience so far ^_^
Reference URL's