heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Seeker card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A> Seeker card

Item:
Code:
Shield card
MDEF + 10
Enables use of Level 1 Stone Curse.
Increase resistance to Stone Curse status by 30%.
Starting Bid: 2 mln

Rules:

I do not reserve the rights to cancel the auction. If anybody makes a SB, the item does not belong to me anymore.

This auction will be closed in 24h after last bid (so everybody can react to bids) or in case of no bids on Monday, 14:00 server time. (Example: someone bidded on Sat 11:00, auction will close on Sun 11:00. Then someone bidded on Sun 9:00, auction closing time was moved to Monday 9:00).

I will be away for the weekend, but the rules still apply regardless of me saying 'auction closed' or not.

Wishlist:

Last one got sold for 15 mln so the low-end wishlist ;-).

Note: this is not a real PC, this is an 'auction' PC, modified by the fact I prefer some items to zeny.

- 1*Pasana card: 12 mln
- 5*Pantie[1]: 10 mln ea
- 1*Undershirt[1]: 10 mln
- 999*Trackers Dagger: 2 mln ea
- 1*Stone Buckler[1]+7: 18 mln
- 1*Bapho Jr card: 20 mln
- 1*Drooping Pixie: 25 mln
2m
3m
4m

-w-
5m
Bapho Jr. Card
24 hours have passed. Please let me know when is a good time for pickup. :D
Danni, congratulations on winning the Seeker card :-)

If you want to make a trade today, please PM me on the forums; from now till 16:00 server time I should be able to hop in and make a trade.

Else, I will be accessible on most weekdays on 13:00-16:00 server time (I am rarely in game; PM me on forums, basically)
Ah, I won't be home until 11pm server time (at work) I'll arrange for a someone to pick up using my account.

Give me maybe half an hour and I'll let you know if he can grab it today. Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's