heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello, hello~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, well, I'll try not to make this too long.. but my name is Suzzi. [Pretty obvious, eh?] You can call me that, or whatever my IGN is. o.o; It doesn't really matter to me.. I just feel closer to you if you call me Suzzi. <3 Ehe.

ANYWAYS!
I'm a 16 year old girl from California. No stalkers pl0x. x3

I'm getting back into RO through this server, after a year or so. I pretty much forgot everything about this game, and I'm looking to relearn everything properly. o_o; So no cheats, or help from anyone. Nothin'! I'm kind of excited.. lmfao.

I'm really interested in playing the game and also helping around if the server/site needs any help. Icon_biggrin I don't mind making a few new friends either, because I'm pretty friendly. And oh, I'm also pretty good at graphics and Adobe Photoshop in general. I have about 5 years of background work with it. x]

A few years ago, a friend of mine introduced me to these servers and I had a really fun time playing on them. I left a year ago, due to some things that popped up and now I'm back.

You may see me on my [only, so far] character, Cherubia. Be sure to say hi! I don't bite.. Icon_cry

So, uh.. Hi guys. :3 Whistle
Heya,

Welcome to the server~ Good luck and have fun Suzzi.
Welcome Suzzi!

Have fun in game, and if you want to lend a hand with graphic creation send a PM to GM-Circe to join the test&dev group ^_^
=(:3 Well, one thing you can definately help is to vote.
=(X3 You'll earn points and can be used to exchange into some cool prizes.
@Naruki Thank you! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun!

@Pandora Ah! I'd love to! I'll have to get used to playing around the game and knowing the players a bit more, before I wanna get into anything super serious! But thank you, I will definitely check it out in the future.

@Ngjoko I heard of that, I'll be sure to vote! x] Definitely.
yo
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

catching up shouldn't be too hard, there's always iROwiki, RMS, the various online calcs, RO data zone, doddler's as well as HeRO's own wiki and forums Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Suzzi Wrote:... I'm also pretty good at graphics and Adobe Photoshop in general.

Kissy Icon_biggrin
Alright, thank you. Icon_biggrin I'll look those things up, mahawirasd.

And Icey likey? ;3
but its always fun to stalk Icon_twisted (j/k)

anyway if you need help just PM RONPC online :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's