heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I have joined this server a few days ago with my friend and am playing either a swordman or an archer named Rezard (or some derivative of it).
We don't have much Ragnarok online experience but the server seems really nice. We have not encountered many people yet though as we are playing from France so our playing hours probably don't match most people ones.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi Icon_smile
Oh hi der! Let me hopefully be the first to welcome you here. c:

If you have any questions about the game or server, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to help you out! <3 I really hope you enjoy your time here, now that you have been welcomed with a really generic message because it's three in the morning here.
Hi and welcome. Icon_smile
Hello there Rezard! Welcome to heRO!

It is really nice here. There are many people around who are always more than willing to help other players especially if they're new. Just like what L. Malady said, if you guys need some help on anything, please don't hesitate to ask us in here or in-game (there's always the heRO Wiki and the Support Ticket if we cannot handle it,) you choose. About the time zone, I guess it's fine. It's 3.33 PM from where I am now.

Again, welcome to heRO and I hope you enjoy your time here. See you in-game!
ohaithar, welcome to HeRO for you and your friend!

RO is kinda fun and relatively easy to understand imho... with various online calcs and sites such as irowiki, RMS, doddler's, and ro data zone, it shouldn't be too hard Ok

anyhoo, customs info are in the forums and wiki

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi everybody!

I am Rezard's friend, from France too. I am playing an archer (Mina Lyn) or an acolyte (Stellina). I am not very good at english writting (better at understanding), so please forgive me if i make some errors.
I really like playing in this server (the atmosphere seems very nice) and i start to think that we will have a great time here. Thanks for your answers by the way.

See you in game,

Mina
Welcome to the server Mina & Rezard :D
Have fun~
rezard Wrote:Hello everyone,

I have joined this server a few days ago with my friend and am playing either a swordman or an archer named Rezard (or some derivative of it).
We don't have much Ragnarok online experience but the server seems really nice. We have not encountered many people yet though as we are playing from France so our playing hours probably don't match most people ones.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi Icon_smile

Don't worry about it, there's quite afew of us from the EU on here I think~

Drop me a whisper if you need any help, and welcome to the both of you and have fun.
ooh i'm EU to :o
Netherlands here :o
Hai person... s? :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's