heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.
I haven't played RO for like.. 3-4 years.
Ever since my old server shut down.
I felt like playing again and checked the top 100.
This one caught my eye because the banner was nicely made and the rates seem about right for me.

Hopefully I will enjoy the server, make some friends and stick around for a while.

Waiting for download to finish... ho hum.
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you won't have much trouble making friends, people are pretty friendly on this server! If you have trouble connecting to the server after the download finishes, it'll be because they're moving the server to (hopefully) fix up some minor lag issues we've been having.
well welcome to heRO, i am glad youve come to check us out. and i hope you really like it here, we are friendly enough, and the gms are really good at what they do. if you ever need anything just @who2 fabre and ill try to help you any way i can.
luvs
Welcome ^_^

I just made that new banner a few days ago, glad it's working! :D

[Image: charbanner_small.jpg]
Welcome to heRO! I once had a pet on another server named moonie... she was death incarnate... but such are the ways of mvp custom pets. XD

Things here should be good for you just getting back into the swing of things.
Hey there, welcome to the server! I really hope you like it here- I know I do. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask either here or on the main chat. There's lots of people willing to help you out.
Reference URL's