heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HeRO Summer Block Party!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking, which, at times, can be a dangerous thing, and I realized that there is no global summer celebration!

That realization got me to thinking about something of a spring-break in the summer for us!

No huge thing as far as scripting would be concerned, just a party at Comodo with the "Block party boys" and "Block party girls".

There would be food, drinks, an option to change into summer clothes while on the party map, and a couple minor quests involving item exchanges!

Something along the lines of "get me X number of X items and get X number of this other item."

The snack items would be things to help beat the heat! Pina colada, ice cream, and some actual cooking 'quest' foods! After all, what good summer party doesn't have a cook-out?

If you, the scripting folks, want to go the extra mile and do something big, go for it! I, personally, would be perfectly happy with just something that's entertaining and cool. Awesome rewards like cards or rare stuff isn't necessary for me at all.

I'd like to see the GM ideas on this since I don't know what summer things they may already have in the works!
Actually we don't really do anything special over the summer months.
There aren't really any "big" holidays. I imagine something small will happen for Father's Day, but nothing too grand.

However you want to make a party event huh?
I like this idea quite a bit, perhaps the GM's can cook us up something special for it. *haha you did mention cookouts!*
Usually summer is the time for the "story-driven events" since that's the time most people are free, but not sure how this year will work in that department.

At least we're getting lag resolved and that's quite a bit in itself \o/
Actually, I was already planning to do a summer related .. something to unveil .. something .. and it does involve receiving some summer outfits too as a side-bonus, you'll see soon enough ^_^;

P.S.: People who want spoilers can go test it on test server XD
WOOT!!! <3 Panda ^_^

Like I mentioned in the initial post, I'm easily amused and satisfied. ^_^ I'm sure I'll love it!
Oh I JUST tested it on the test server, very cute, I enjoyed it. XD
Reference URL's