heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New arrival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to play RO a few years ago and had played for quite a while. I was mostly on iRO's Iris server (though I had characters on Chaos and Loki at different points in time), my main was a priest called Tyeiz. Anyone remember me? Haha, probably not. Regardless, I'm pretty excited to be getting back into the game after all this time! Hopefully heRO can use a good FS priest, because I'm ready to restart mine. =D Now I've just gotta wait for the client to download... Come oooon, internet!

Anyway though, I stumbled across heRO after checking into a few different pservers over the past few months. They've all been so impersonal or just horribly broken with their donation systems or their rates. Then I saw a long list of rather shiny reviews for heRO and decided to give it a try myself. It's nice to see a low rate server that's doing some interesting and novel things. I hope that I'll grow to really love this community (and the community will grow to love me!). If this server is as good as I'm hoping it is, maybe I can get some of my old RO friends to come back too? That would be fun.

tl;dr
It's good to be here, and I can't wait to see you all in game. =D
Hi person! Shiny reviews are shiny, yes! Hope ya have fun and I'm free if you need help :3
Welcome! Good luck on your journey here and have fun!
akaienkou Wrote:Hopefully heRO can use a good FS priest

**** YES !!!

Erm, welcome anyway.
Welcome to the server :D i hope its what your looking for :3
yooosh

always good to have new people and experianced ones too

wish you have a good time here Icon_biggrin
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's