heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Here comes a new challenger!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, sup! i saw this server in rate my server and thought it was really cool. I come from [server], [server], [server], etc etc etc i thought about trying a server that kinda lower on EXP like this one...anyways, im interested in going into a guild as soon as im ready so see you around

....BTW................cool forum emoticons XDDD

Icon_winkIcon_smileIcon_twistedIcon_suprisedIcon_biggrin
Hey there! Welcome to heRO! Hope to see you in-game soon, and I really hope you enjoy it. I know I do, and I've come from super high rates. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! You can either ask them on the forums, or over main chat. There are plenty of people who would be more than happy to help you out, like me! <3 Have fun out there.
Try not to mention other servers in your posts sir/madam.
Still, welcome to heRO, hope you enjoy your stay here, I came from a long ago dead midrate myself and have stuck around this lowrate for a long time.

Anyway, someone's a Street Fighter fan, have you played number 4? Do you have Super 4, if so who do you main out of curiousity?
Welcome to HeRO! Icon_biggrin
if u have super sf4 and on PSN, i'm up for a few games if you are too. just send me a PM.
I know right, these forum emotes are just crazy!

Icon_cool

Welcome! Hope you stay long. Have fun!
+1 what Aaron said.
anyway, welcome to HeRO!

as you can see, we have customs info in the forums and wiki, hope they get you up to speed about what HeRO is about and what subtle gameplay differences might be present compared to your other servers Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO, hope you will have fun! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a guild and glad you like our emoticons! ^_^
Reference URL's