heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Im an abit more experienced player, played alot of RO in different servers, started and quit countless times. I wasnt really able to find a server and a guild which makes me feel comfortable, so my search goes on and on and now Im here on heRO.

Im planning to start out with a Hunter, soon making an Alchemist as 2nd chara for vending, overcharge and making pots.

See you in game.
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
Hope you wil have alot of fun :3
Hey there! Welcome to heRO. I really hope you enjoy your stay here, no matter how long it is (although, hopefully it will be one of your longer ones, if you know what I mean). <3

You may be an experienced player, but heRO's got quite a few customized things going for it. So, if you need any help- you know, with anything really- feel free to ask here or in-game on the main channel! Plenty of knowledgeable people willing to lend you a hand. And if they don't I have to whip out the nice spray FFFFF.
Hey there! welcome to HeRo! good job choice as a start, btw Icon_biggrin We'll treat ya well! Icon_razz
hi there, welcome to HeRO!

since you're experienced, i don't think you'll have any trouble setting yourself up here. Customs info etc are in the forums and wiki too, just in case you need to get info on those Ok

anyhoo, hope to see you in game sometime. GL and HF! No1

-w-
Welcome! Hope you have come to the end of your search and found a home here ^_^
Welcome to hell enjoy it
Reference URL's