heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Hurricane's Fury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Item: Hurricane's Fury[1], axe
Code:
Reduces damage received from Medium-sized monsters by 10%.
Damage reduction from Medium-sized monsters will increase depending on the refinement rate of this weapon.
Attack Speed increases depending on the refinement rate of this weapon.
Every time you attack, small chance to cause damage and a 7 cell knockback effect to all enemies within 15 x 15 (PBAoE) cell around you.

Gloom Under Night: 3% drop
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?iname=hurricane&itype=-1&page=item_db&isearch=Search
SB: 1.5 mln

Rules:

I do not reserve the rights to cancel the auction. If anybody makes a SB, the item does not belong to me anymore.

This auction will be closed in 24h after last bid (so everybody can react to bids) or in case of no bids on Friday, 14:00 server time. (Example: someone bidded on Sat 11:00, auction will close on Sun 11:00. Then someone bidded on Sun 9:00, auction closing time was moved to Monday 9:00).

Those rules apply regardless of me saying 'auction closed' or not.

Wishlist:

Note: this is not a real PC, this is an 'auction' PC, modified by the fact I prefer some items to zeny.

- 1*Pasana card: 16 mln
- 3*Pantie[1]: 10 mln ea
- 999*Trackers Dagger: 2 mln ea
- 999*Exorciser: 4 mln ea
- 1*Stone Buckler[1]+7: 18 mln
- 2*Minorous card, 1.5 mln ea
- 2*Thara card, 5 mln ea
- 3*Marc card, 5 mln ea
- 999*Bloody Branch, 250k ea
Seems HeRO Market archives do not hold the correct data on this one; I thought 5 mln SB would be reasonable (cheap, even).

I've decided to change SB to 1.5 mln. If you consider this too OPed as well, please, feel free to offer less (or tell me what is the current price for Hurricane Fury[1]).

I do not guarantee I will sell it for less than 1.5 mln but I do not consider this to be impossible.
1.5m
2m
3 mil
Exorciser+1m
4m
Irxallis Wrote:- 999*Exorciser: 4 mln ea

Herman Wrote:Exorciser+1m

current bid is 5m matikas Icon_wink
6m then sory
Bid retracted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's