heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ze Nature is a Bitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another pestering tremor just hit down here in North Baja California and South California. And for the life of me, I hate these things. Screw them. I lost a game of CoD because I had to leave everything and run for darn shelter.

Last time I got hit by a stupid earthquake while working... On a freaking 7th floor >:/

So! What kind of natural disasters do you people have? Do you get atomic thunderstorms, tornadoes or anything similar?
Tornado hit mah house, luckily it only hit the 36 year old mango tree here which fell on the 18 year old palm tree and half of the mango tree fell on teh house... that's pretty much it :3
Uh. Drought, Bush fires, flooding, heavy storms/golf ball sized hail stones frequently, small earthquakes, and I think we had a smallish tornado a few years ago?

Up north get monsoons and lots more cyclones. And more flooding.
i guess nothing serious here....
Maybe if more icecaps keep melting some day a part of my country will disappear under water because we are 'below sea level' but i live in the 'save part' of the country according to some theory

this is how my counrty would look like or so xD
the horror o.o

But thats all i guess o.o?
Don't forget your axe!!!

[Image: verglas4auto.jpg]

No electricity for at least some days...

[Image: 43402.jpg]
HOLY CRAP XD
Meh, it's too safe here. Nothing but thunder storms at most.
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:[Image: verglas4auto.jpg]

Oi, oi! That's mah car! all frozen like it should be 8D
[Image: six_flags_flooding_256692c.jpg]

and tornadoes. and yes thats six flags :D
I want to ride that if the water was crystal clear~ *splash splash*
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's