heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: born again noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I consider myself a born again noob. I used to play RO back when it was in Beta (perhaps summer 2003). I played until it switched over to monthly payments and everyone went crazy giving away all their rare stuff and money. Sometime in 2004 I discovered private servers and played on one of those for a while. I basically didn't really play since then, but I felt RO drawing me back in! I'm a noob again now, since I basically forgot how to do most things. I feel like those super high rate servers cheapen the experience, but 1/1/1 servers are wayyy too slow! This server has a perfect balance.

I probably won't be as active as I wish I could be, since I'm starting graduate school in about 2 weeks, but I will probably play a little bit every day, even if it's just 30 minutes.
No1

My character names are usually some variation of "rico," so say Hi if you see me and remind me to get back to studying Laugh
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
I hope it will be able to satisfy your needs :3

And i'll remember to putt you back to study if i see you ingame Laugh
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. You might wanna check out iROwiki, RMS, and the various calcs...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome ^_^

RO hasn't changed that much you'll see, news monsters, dungeons and classes, but same basics. Icon_smile
Reference URL's