heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Manga I'm Currently Reading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, if you haven't read Fate/Stay Night I'd recommend that. It's a really great manga IMHO. If not, there's the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I think it was actually a lot better than the original anime series was (supported by the fact that the manga got its own anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood).

Of course, there's always Negima! Magister Negi Magi too.
Its a manga O...o?, play the game damit >..<
If you're talking about Fate/Stay Night, then I already have the game. I've played through all three routes and gotten all the endings. =D

The Fate/Stay Night manga is based on the route 'Unlimited Blade Works' in the game.
Magister Magi Wrote:Well, if you haven't read Fate/Stay Night I'd recommend that. It's a really great manga IMHO. If not, there's the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I think it was actually a lot better than the original anime series was (supported by the fact that the manga got its own anime series, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood).

Of course, there's always Negima! Magister Negi Magi too.

Well, I started Psyren.

Masturbation Master Kurosawa seemed fun at first but then ended up as a great disappointment as it turned into Yet Another School Romance Manga.

FMA - Already read before actually posting my first question about recommendations.
Um, you lost me on that one. I've never heard of either of those before.

FMA's manga was pretty good, don't you think?
I found Psyren quite randomly, and about M.M.Kurosawa? It's mentioned in the 2nd post of this thread Icon_razz

Yup, I've read it after watching the 2nd anime. Especially liked the "extras" chapters.

I actually liked the 1st anime when I watched it a few years ago (except for the ending and movie which hugely disappointed me, what kind of ending was that..) but the 2nd one makes it look like crap.
I have finished Masturbation Master(which i found cool at first, and frustratingly turned into a love story [the hell?])) and im about to finish Gantz.. lololol read around 280 chapters in 2 days @.@. Any manga suggestions that is somewhat related to extreme violence and exploitations? :D im not a sadist or a masochist. I'm real curious to how human imagination can go far in mangas and such. :D
Jens Wrote:but the 2nd one makes it look like crap.

is there a different version of it? :D or does it have 2 endings?
I think Jens was talking about Fullmetal Alchemist. The first anime was okay, but I didn't like the ending too much, or the movie for that matter.

There was also a manga, and they recently finished showing a second anime series based on that called Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It was vastly better compared to the original (or first, if you prefer) anime.

@Jens: I wholeheartedly agree. The ending of the first series (and the movie) sucked.
You could say that was no ending at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's