heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Alcohol and You: To HeRO Alcoholics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just out of my toasted curiosity,??I'm wondering how alcohol makes Other peoole feel when they're buzzed, toasted, drunk, or completely fucking wasted.

For me,??I feel Immensely top-heavy and balancing is a challenge. Sometimes, I feel like I'm overheating, and due to that, quite a bit thirstier (leading me to want to drink more). My vision seems blurred and?? it feels like I'm dizzy half the time I'm affected.

I know for a fact I've never been wasted. I feel like I'm a lightweight, as I always have 2 or 3 drinks (keep in mind I only drink liquor, wine and coctails) before that top-heavy feeling makes it overly difficult??to to stay on my feet and keep my eyes open, before I end up stopping myself.??

I feel it'd be interesting to compare and contrast??to others out there who also drink mankinds favorite poison (assuming tyhere's a difference from person to person).
I dunno, i'd never been drunk before. Rarely do i drink, but once i'd started(usually only in weddings) i'd drink until i'm full(and by full i mean until my "tank" is full and almost over flowing) and it's always a mixture of few types of beer or liquor(mostly red wine) at the same time. Honestly, i'd really want to feel how being drunk feels like.
i personally hardly drink.. i can't handle alcohol at all and after one beer i already feel it deeply (most of the time, not always.. kinda depends on my mood and how much i've eaten i guess). + alcohol makes the feelings i have at that moment stronger so... if i feel like crap again then i definitive am not gonna drink or i'll be one big pile of emoness XD

When i'm in a good mood then alcohol makes me cheerfull, a bit flirty (but only with people i like or boy/girlfriend, not random people XD) & huggish

I've never been drunk in my life so far, mostly because i hate drunk people so why would i join their club :3?
i never drink either.. sorry I cant add much to this convo =/
ready for a big surprise. i drink regularly. usually during what i call "card night" and all it really does for me is blur my vision a bit put a goofy smile on my face and makes my already monotonous night of card asskickery a little more bearable. ohh yea and it make me drive like 100 percent better. XD thats a joke.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:ready for a big surprise. i drink regularly. usually during what i call "card night" and all it really does for me is blur my vision a bit put a goofy smile on my face and makes my already monotonous night of card asskickery a little more bearable. ohh yea and it make me drive like 100 percent better. XD thats a joke.
It also makes your posts better. Evil
wow. your kinda a jerk braun.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:wow. your kinda a jerk braun.
Sorry. Cry
Herman Wrote:i never drink either.. sorry I cant add much to this convo =/

I'm with Herman in this boat really have no place in this convo...(totally ignoring the night me and Herman stayed up talking for hours while we were both trashed)
Not entirely sure what you guys are drinking if your vision becomes blurry, maybe a side effect I've never encountered. =/

Alcohol tends to make me more socialable, that's all - I become a much chattier person. Also, I can safely say to whoever said they wanted to experience that "drunk feeling" you don't, when you do you'll have wished you haven't.

Hugging a toilet for a night isn't a clever way to end a night. Icon_wink

What about hangovers? I didn't used to get them when I was younger, now I can't stop getting them. Is this the same for everyone else?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's