heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sprite error (from one angle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Omai.??I don't know why, but for some reason, there's a sprite error on one of the hairstyles.??I don't know if it's on the other colours, but I'll check it out when I can.

[attachment=256]
HEAD SMUSH.

This is the only angle I've seen that it has any problems with. All of the others work just fine. It amuses me, but for great justice, I thought it would be in everyone's best interest to post this. \o/
Is it just that styles or does that happen on other hairstyles in the same angle?
From what I've used, it is pretty much just that style.
At that angle, the head always sinks into the body.
OH I see, thank you Circe, its the act file for the hair that's at fault. I'll go look into fixing it Icon_biggrin
There is another hairstyle, the long hair that curls backwards in the front in a kind of 70's look. That doesnt attach to the body properly. When its on my HP and I cast the head bounces up and off the neck. I don't currently have it on my HP or I would take a screen shot of it.

The afro one *girls hair* does the same thing, but not nearly as bad or as noticable.
Yeah, I've also noticed that some of the pigtails tend to float off the body, too, at certain angles. o_o
Icon_biggrin please give me images of the hairs that need fixing in the position that need to be fixed like the first image.
Reference URL's