heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Back again, for the 3rd time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, HeROic friends! Evil

It's been a while since I've last been on... RO seems so new now. Well, maybe cause really there is lots of new stuff here. And it's great to see the server finally grew!
Oh, yeah, who am I? Well, for those who don't know me (or perhaps don't remember), I was the original Meat Grinder, along with a billion other characters.
I say original, because at some point I left and gave my accounts away. Then I came back. Then I left and gave them away again. If the person who has them is reading this - I'd love to have them back. <3

Either way, I've got a new account, not sure how much I will be playing really, since... well... I've got a life now... Kind of. So if you see a little hunter named Utsav - say hi, that's me.

Cheers! Love
Hi, and welcome ^___^
I think I saw your char Meat Grinder a long long long time ago.. was it a WS? Anyway, welcome back!
It is, and I played here like 2 years ago. Icon_razz
(found a way back to my account btw!)
Ha it was you! x3 Grats on finding a way back to yer account lols
wb again!

yeah i think i once saw Meat Grinder too Ok

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server and our guild ^_^
Welcome back! I was actually trying to figure out if I was hallucinating when I saw Meat Grinder the other day.

I guess I'll see you ingame at some point in time.
Reference URL's