heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Me and my GF Joining for first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Me and my girlfriend will be joining this server for the first time. We used to play RO years ago but have gotten off-track. We are now back for the count and hope to meet many of you in game! (Currently DLing it now)
Hey there! Welcome to heRO, both of you! I really hope the two of you enjoy your time here. I know I have. :)

I wish my boyfriend could join, too. >: But no his computer is stupid and his dad is cheap. fol.

If you guys need any help, feel free to ask either here or on the main chat channel on RO. There are plenty of people who would be plenty happy to lend you a hand. <3
Welcome, both of you! :D I hope you have a nice stay! See you in-game :3
welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay!
hi there, welcome to HeRO!

it's fun to play with a GF, many ppl seem to do that here, me included Ok

anyway, you could check out all the customs etc in the forums and wiki while waiting for the DL to finish

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to HeRO~ Icon_smile
welcome to hero. beware players with the name Kari or Nikko in game they will usually lie to you just to send you off track. on the bright side they are only online for about an hour a week. so have fun and hope you enjoy.
Welcome Look Forward to some Normal Players Hosted Events in the near future : )

Free BB/DB giveaways are always fun for new players ; )
im glad to see the server is still growing.
Reference URL's