heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I believe...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need more mods during the AM hours of server time. ._.''

There's been constant spamming and insults running back and forth on main...and...regular chat..

I also noticed we don't get AM mods that often anymore. :/
Was wondering if we could find someone to mod in the morning.

Just a suggestion or a thought D:
Except mods are often ineffective if they resort to using novice creation to insult (which they did tonight), so you really need GMs in general, and they are already trying to hire.
HUzzah. \o/
We have a couple of AM GMs, and mods around for that matter (Or atlest, I know the mods at times have contacted me as I was the only GM online), but we can't be on 24/7. Icon_sad
I'm usually available, but can't be ingame and monitor all the time. But if you send a support ticket once it starts happening, I'm usually able to login within 5-10 minutes...
@ Circe; of course you can't be on 24/7~ o.o Never expected anyone to be truely. :x

Since it's been implemented that there are AM Mods. Then I take my idea back \o/ or leave it...slightly open still.
Main off for lvl 1-9 novices please. If they read the texts they should be able to get lvl 11/10 inside Novice Castle
crack down on novice creation insults. perma ban
It's already a perma ban Ok
Or well, that's what the ban list makes it look like.
Matsu Wrote:Main off for lvl 1-9 novices please. If they read the texts they should be able to get lvl 11/10 inside Novice Castle

Or just remove the "birth message" so people can't do stupid stuff with character naming...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's