heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never really played low-rates, don't know much about them.

Came from a high rate server that I've been on or was on for a couple of years. Friends asked me to play this so let's see how long I last.

-Think I'm on the same boat as "Joe" another new member.
Hey there! Welcome to heRO. I hope you enjoy your stay. Who knows, maybe you'll come to like our rates more than your last server's? ;) I know I have.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either here or on the main chat in-game. There are lots of people willing to lend a hand, believe me. <3
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

dun wurry, low rates don't bite Laugh
basically it's mostly the same, but mostly rewards come a bit later... which imho is a good thing. If you feel like you're getting rewarded too easily, boredom comes to you too fast...

anyhoo, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
you can achive almost all the leveling needed for 1 char in 7 days instad of max level for 7 chars in 1. have fun man.
Sup Fang, this server's nice don't worry. Though we never hung out back in the other server, I hope we get to hang out here or so.
Haha thanks for welcomes and yes the people here are extremely nice. I've hit 70+ in a day or so 2 about. Seems okay...Could use a bit more help but they don't reply><
Well, hello to you. Don't worry about the replying part, most people just stays quiet since they can't help or basically didn't have their main chat on. I'm not much of a good player, but i'll help you out if you need it, or answer your questions on main chat if i see it. ^_^
Just don't ask me about PC, i can't help much with that. ^_^;
<--- Never played low-rates since 2006, Hero changed that~

GL HF dood!
Reference URL's