heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: kingdom hearts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive had the game for years now and have never bothered beating it becuse i thought it would be super cheesey. so far its not to bad.
It can be cheesy, but the characters and story becomes rather endearing I thought. I'm still waiting for the third one Icon_sad
i like what they did with cloud and sephiroth.
Cloud in KH is different, but in KH2 he's just like the advent children version. Dang it, that Sephiroth, he's a real challenge, still can't beat him, in both games. \:S
wow just finished kingdom hearts and its okay the best thing haley joel osmond ever did. the only reason i could stansd him is that i didn't have to see his annoying face. i mean he looks like he just saw somone toung punching his moms fartbox.
sephiroth is not that hard hey~~
u guys need to try KH2 final mix + and try to beat all of the available optional bos~~
lol i just beat the RE:Chain of Memory Dx still my least favorite -.- but i like the KH series its really cool though [spoiler]i hate how easy it was to tell Roxas was Sora's nobady >.< (Roxas without the X and mix the letters make Sora >.< )
wowgame was to easy to 100% got ultima weapon got all magic and all gummis and beat all optional boss's including sephiroth ( that took about 15 minutes after i found out how to stop "sin harvest") in a matter of 32 hrs. game did have enough sub content
I'd just started playing re: chain of memories. It's pretty fun. I love and hate larxene, she's pure evil. It's way better than it's gameboy original, more sleights.
Reference URL's