heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Back after a year long absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
College is geting really hard, I had to leave heRO for a little more than a year. Now I'm on vacation, gladly my studies produced good results so I'm free to play now for a month at least. What did I miss? Icon_biggrin

The last thing I remember are the initial Satan Morroc events... I left a bit after Morroc changed. Now even Prontera is totally different Thinking

I really need a good update, specially on new good leveling maps
(please tell me that there is some new good ways to make money for a poor player Sweat ) and about this new map based aroud Brasilia or something, quite interesting for me since I'm Brazilian Icon_wink

Anyways, glad to be back to the best server I've ever played! Thanks in advance for any help, I will try checking that RO update wiki??thingy for now.
Welcome back person I've never met before \o

Yeah check out that wiki and stuff :3 All kinds of customs and such that will be new to ya. Ok

A lot of people tend to farm in moscovia fields, and hillwinds out in...vein's fields I believe. I usually level sparingly throughout moscovia, and go to Rachel's sanctuary/glast heim, etc for the remainders.

If you need any help or anything, just pm me Icon_biggrin; I'd be glad to assist you, or help you out further.

Also, if you happen to be interested in joining a guild, let me know. No1
I'm not sure about brasillis, i've been there and was disappointed. Not even a single portal or NPC except for the ferryman and customs there. Don't flame bomb me, but that's what i saw there.
There are alot new things added Ok
i guess Wiki is your best friend with re-exploring HeRO :3

i wish you alot of fun and luck in HeRO Icon_biggrin
Oh and welcome back to the server No1
Welcome back to the server~ xD
wb!

you bet this is the best server!
nazi mode: on
Laugh

the wiki should get you back up to speed Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Ngjoko Wrote:I'm not sure about brasillis, i've been there and was disappointed. Not even a single portal or NPC except for the ferryman and customs there. Don't flame bomb me, but that's what i saw there.

Yeah I just went there and I didn't find a warp to the fields Icon_suprised The design is pretty good tho, it really reminds me of some places around Brasil.

Currently I have a hunter and a rogue setting up some HW barbecue at the field, at least this didn't change Icon_biggrin I just imagined that there would be some new ways to make money. I'm quite broke right now, I remember that I was getting some gear for my hunter before leaving so I spent a lot, I only have 1m left... And I only have the cards, I still need the slotted equipment.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, time for some HW genocide
Icon_twisted
Reference URL's