heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Eat me ! ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks,

After seeing so much poeple saying good about this server, I might be thinking of trying??it out.

So, I'll present myself a bit and will have some noobies question after the presentation Icon_biggrin

IG:
I didn't made any character yet, but I might make a Wizard. Always useful in WoE and PvM. Easy to solo, and in demand in group.
I play ragnarok since the iRO beta, with alot of break in between.
I sadly come alone, so I hope to be able to join a guild and/or make some friend in there !

IRL:
I'm from Qu?bec, Canada. French Canadian here, so apologize my bad english please. 22 winter past since I was born, working, playing game, doing and listening to music or cooking and go running at 2 am is some of the thing I prefer.

The Noob question :
1. Why does the server don't have the renewal interface ? Icon_suprised I highly prefer it from the old one.
2. How come there's no WoE topic on the forum ? I know in the guild section description it says that we can talk about woe there but, no one do it, why ?
3. I know mining is for gathering ore, stone and such thing, but, what are they used for mainly ?
4. Does the server have the last episode ? (Manuk, Splendide, Nyogd, Basilis)

Thanks and hope to see you in game and have fun !
[Downloading the client No1]
*eats you* OMIGAWD YOU'RE MY FAV CANDEH.
Welcome!??I'm going to have to stop at the Candy Factory on the way home and pick up some gold bears now.??So good.

To be mildly helpful, we have a system on this server where one can become a noble.??You get a little headgear that gives a minor bonus, and to get it you need some ridiculous amount of gold, to turn into gold bullion, to give to a NPC.??As far as I know, the vast majority of gold comes from mining.

We also have fishing!
1. Why does the server don't have the renewal interface ? Icon_suprised I highly prefer it from the old one.

Testing for the newest SVN is going underway right now in our Testing and Development section. There are about 8-10 players testing along with a few GM's to help make sure all our customs and the new content is working correctly.

With the next SVN we will have the updated renewal interface. :]

2. How come there's no WoE topic on the forum ? I know in the guild section description it says that we can talk about woe there but, no one do it, why ?

I think a few of us have tried to talk about WoE on the guild section a few times before, but I guess it's better we don't too often since it usually leads to tons of flaming. You are more than welcome to try making topics for it if you're interested however.

3. I know mining is for gathering ore, stone and such thing, but, what are they used for mainly ?

Mining for some is an easy and early way for some players to make some zeny. Since it drops level 4 ores, sometimes those who run through level 4 weapon quests will mine to gather the materials necessary instead of buying/farming it.

4. Does the serveur have the last episode ? (Manuk, Splendide, Nyogd, Basilis)

Refer to the answer I provided in question 1. :]

Hope you have fun here, if you have any other further questions feel free to ask.
Aaronock is crazy, we don't have renewal interface in the next update o_O

1. http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12500 <- Refer to that for Renewal/3rd Job questions.

Otherwise, heRO is smart enough to not have something even Gravity isn't finished with. I think you can only have the interface if you use the renewal client and we...don't use it.

2. Was answered above

3. You answered your own question XD

4. We do, but they're customized. The monsters stats and abilities are customized and Niddhoggur dungeon is NOT instanced.

...And I have no idea if we have anything in Brasilis beyond the town.
Renewal Interface=having the timer bars on buffs and the new battlemode right?

Did we only get the timers then and not the new BM?
No one knows, because the first rule of T&D is not to talk about T&D ('s unreleased info)!
The "Renewal interface" have nothing to do with 3rd jobs Icon_biggrin
It's mostly the new Battle mode + interface such as the new windows and such thing.

I'm not talking about the "Renewal system".

To give an exemple : ALT+Q give the character equipement plus, the stats. The option are also all condensed in one windows.

And yes, it's also the buff timer on the icon.

heRO is one of the rare to still have the old interface. Took me some times to get used to the new interface but, the BM is fully customizable and it's way better than the old one !

Well, I guess it could be implanted soon =3.
And thanks for the welcome and Aaronock for the answer.
And I guess also thanks Fruit, but the 3rd job link wasn't helpful at all. Neither your answer to be honest. But still thanks for your time answering, I appreciate. <3
man Aaron and Linn is so informative nowadays, i think armageddon might be near... Laugh <3 you guys...

anyhoo, welcome to the server and I WILL NOT EAT YOU, YOU GUMMY DELICIOUS TEETH ROTTING GUM YOU... Laugh

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Well, about the new interface..

the timer bars are the only thing I actually like about renewal interface. I consider the new bmode horrendous, as it caused me A LOT of deaths on other servers that had it, and the new condensation of windows is just...meh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's