heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: LF> Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm quite new to heRO but very experienced with the game itself. My timezone is Pacific Standard(-8 gmt) so my play corresponds to the server well. I'm looking for a guild mainly for support with leveling / partying and to pick up some useful heRO knowledge as well. My main chars as of now are Wiz / Priest. I'm always happy to lend support for woe or other such guild activities. I hope I can find the right guild soon enough or vise-versa! Thank you~
WoE main towns are Payon, Aldeberan, Umbala, Hugel visit some of them. Also see the guild section for active guilds.
Hiya and welcome to HeRO. I lead Behemoth, a WoE active guild that's been around under my leadership for about three years. We're stable, active, and full of fun folks. I do ask my guildies to attend one WoE per week, but other than that, we're a pretty relaxed and fun group. Feel free to message me or ask for Amara, Guillermo, Angry Mob Justice, or Azul if you're interested in hearing more about Behemoth. You can also stop by payon and chat with our members if you're interested.
Does Behemoth even have room in its guild right now for recruits?
Why yes it does. 8D
Just asking cause last I checked there wasn't any room.
At any point we may be at 76/76 members, but there's always someone to boot /gg
Thank you for the replies. Ill keep an eye out. Btw my igns are Tryx and Athios.
Reference URL's