heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New to server but not the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I am new to this server. I was recommended to join this server from a friend after she [Silver] (those who know her from ROF know who I am talking about) told me that the other server we were playing on is gone. I'm going to miss ROF but nothing I can do. The first server of RO I played on was iRO. I was in high school and saw the game advertised. I tried the 15 day trial and instantly fell in love with the game. Love I was trying to make a priest at the time... just to say my stats was looking like a newb... but hey I was a newb to the game and I now know better. Never gonna try to make a priest character again (I'm no good at supporting others). What I am going to miss the most about ROF is that you can change your stats and your skills all real cheap, you can remove a card from any carded equip, and if you wanted to say port to Payon you just say it in front of a certain NPC instead of going to a kafra or in this server the Warp npc and clicking on them. I'm not good with support as I said earlier, but I will try to make myself a bard... when ever I figure out what stats I'll need them say at lvl 99. You can tell it's me cause I put Darigaaz in my character name on all my characters. My main is 'Darigaaz of Disaster' which is a Hunter atm. I also have a rogue... gotta reset his stats and skill cause I screwed up those... My rogue is Darigaaz the Outcast. I got Darigaaz off of a 'Magic the Gathering' card that I have. Only one of my characters has the card's full name. All the others I just put different things on it so I can recall what they are suppose to be later. Sorry for the long intro but I just want to let you all know. Well I just hope we all get along. See ya'll in game. No1
Oh hey, I've seen you around. Welcome to the server! <3 Hope you enjoy your stay.
Yeap, see you in-game~ 'o'/
Welcome to the server ^_^
I hope you will have alot of fun here :3

I'm started playing bard class at the moment myself, its alot of fun Icon_biggrin
I really recommend it :D

If you have any questions or what so ever feel free to pm me (my ign's are in my siggy and my bard's name is L'interieur Dix) or just hop by in my hometown Izlude :3
welcome to the server! I will be seeing you around! I'm the support type char lol so I'll be the little priestess that helps as much as she can!
good to have you here Ok

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, they could get you up to speed in no time. GL and HF! No1

-w-
Ok new home in game. Geffen. To many shops in Payon.
Welcome and please resize the pic in signature so it doesn't stretch out the page layout.
Well I might be going back to school so I won't be on as much as I have been... So this is going to suck when I am trying grind. Cry It's better if I do go to college then I can get a better paying job than what I do have now. Security doesn't pay enough and they make you do way to much work than what is really needed. Mad If I do get accepted into the school I will be going for Game design. I loves Love me video games. Thanks for all the help thus far (even though the help I ever get is advice).
Reference URL's