heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I have to leave again (im starting to get pissed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol ok so the pc i had heRO on got a virus SOOOO....yea....i can't get on till my big pc gets fixed so...yea Dx
woot for fail virus prevention.
That totally sucks Ron..

You'll have to stop downloading random things.. or going to 'questionable' sites. Tell that to your family members as well Icon_sad
Use Malwarebytes and Super antivirus. Both free programs that work great.
try NOD32... whistler (hint: google) provides free engines and updates... NOD has no copyright in Indonesia AFAIK, so i use it, been OK all this time...

come back soon Ok

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:try NOD32... whistler (hint: google) provides free engines and updates... NOD has no copyright in Indonesia AFAIK, so i use it, been OK all this time...

come back soon Ok

-w-
This! Never failed me since 2008. Also, agreed on Shinibu's Malwarebytes, good for spywares and adwares!
Stop downloading animes and p0rno.
lol aaron xD
i would honestly consider removing all pr0n from your pc
Kari Nogashi Wrote:i would honestly consider removing all pr0n from your pc
>.> i never download anything D= the latest i downloaded was a picture i scanned and downloaded >.< and that was like a week ago

Shinibu Wrote:Use Malwarebytes and Super antivirus. Both free programs that work great.
Malwarebytes was the program that game me a virus so FALSE ADVIRTISE >.<

mahawirasd Wrote:try NOD32... whistler (hint: google) provides free engines and updates... NOD has no copyright in Indonesia AFAIK, so i use it, been OK all this time...

come back soon Ok

-w-
NOD32 also game me a virus >.<

Aaronock Wrote:Stop downloading animes and p0rno.
actually the only think i download anime related are the opening to songs and i don't do pr0n >.>
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's