heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Newbie in the house :]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all.

I just started playing and just became a Mage. could anyone tell me where to level, and how to get zeny, I'll find it pretty hard :X
welcome RoseZ to heRO Icon_biggrin

well, moscovia/field outside ice dungeon are the most common places to level mages. you can earn zenies while leveling here Icon_biggrin

starting is really tough especially with those ripoff save points /pif

well, once i get an OAB, i would be happy to help you with your stuffs Icon_biggrin
IMHO its hard to start as a mage zennywise D: try making a hunter or a gank rogue for $$$ :D
Welcome.

i heard peeps say that wizzies make excellent zeny for starters..., moscovia dungeon loots are always on demand, just need to look out for the customers...
Welcome to the server rose \o

You may not be able to make easy quick money with a mage class, but you won't spend a lot if you budget well. Ok

Check out the wiki for customs and quest info and the like ~

@Ngjoko- Nerdgasm'd at your avatar picture O.O!
welcome rose!

+1 most of the above. GL and HF!

-w-
Thank you all, your all very kind Icon_smile - Ye, i dont even have money traveling anywhere ;/
I say sit a Pront and wait for the money to come fer you =O
ya know up until about the 80s you wont be making a ton of money even then its only a few 100k at best
Unless you actually hunt things for people, kari. If you go hunt crap for people -while- you're leveling, you can make a lot of money. Love
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's