heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B/PC Elemental Katars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what the prices of these are as I see in many shops they vary in price.

Looking for fire and ice katars slotted and non slotted. I saw one vending for 3m fire slotted, and I have been buying ice non slotted for 250k each.

PCs on wind and earth.
I was discussing this on main a few weeks ago. My memory is foggy so i could be wrong. The prices i know are all non slotted. So here goes:
Undead : roughly 100k(might be even less)
Fire : 300k ~ 400k
Ice : 100k ~ 200k
Earth : 500k ~ 1M
Wind : 1M ~ 2M
Dark : ?
I'd say earth is worth 1-2m, and if you're a sinx inverse scare (holy) runs 4m+.

Fire is about 400k, ice 400-500, wind 1-2.

Dark is unholy touch, and its probably decently cheap.
slotted fire and ice katars (if from the slotter) would probably be around 2.5-3m

however, there is an alternate source for slotted fire katars, making it worth ~2m in vends lately...

wind and earth seems to be ~5m and 2m each respectively, while for the slotted ones try multiplying those numbers with 4 or 5...

last auction of a slotted wind was about 24m IIRC... dunno about earth, but iirc i've seen one being vended for 8m...

-w-
thanks for the pcs how about some sellers? Icon_wink
I saw a couple vends selling unholy touch, and there were a few the past few days selling inverse scares. Theres always a fire katar for sell it seems, but earth and wind are a bit more scarce, with frozen following behind in rarity.
I was offered 5.5m for the wind katar.
Some1 was really desperate that time.Sweat
But i Myself have a sin.
So I Didn't sell it.
And want to have a slotted wind katar.Ok
Wind is the costliest of them all.Icon_biggrin
Katar of Quaking is 1m(Average Price).
The prices I use in my shops that sell out pretty well are:

300k fire and ice katars.
2mil earth katar.
5mil wind katar.
3.5mil inverse scale (holy).