heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hellos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, Im new to heRO but not new to the game, been playing on and off, and heard about this server from a couple of old RO friends, and i figured i would give it a try. Im a lowrate type of person, so these rates seem a little bit higher than normal, but thats okay =D. regardless hope to see everyone on the server and hope everyone has a good one =D
hi there, welcome to HeRO!

well imho 5x is not that high... still considered low rate by RMS because it's under 20x... but anyway, imho you'll find that the challenge is still there, so i don't think you have anything to worry about Ok

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki, i believe a vet like you won't find any trouble figuring out the gameplay kinks etc. GL and HF! No1

-w-
hello
Hey there! Welcome to heRO. The rates are nice, imo; but then, I'm coming from 500x rates, haha! I'm really enjoying the slower, genuine pace of life and the actual community this server seems to have, though. I hope you can come to enjoy it, too, in one way or another.

If you have any questions, of course, please feel free to let us know- either here or over main chat in-game. Have fun, and good luck out there! <3
welcome and have fun :3
Hope you will feel at home at the server :D
Reference URL's