heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: GREETINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

It's been years since I stopped playing Ragnarok. I was playing Luna Online PH for the past 2 days and Ragnarok is still much better! So I googled and searched for a free server and I found you guys.

I hope you can help me out with leveling up and building stats for my character. I am planning to get a Rogue job class.

Thanks a lot.

I'm glad to be back! Icon_wink
Hello!

And welcome to HeRO =) .. I hope you have fun here.
There are a lot of people with good knowledge about builds and stuff =D
Whats up dude, hope to see you around the server.
Hey there, welcome to heRO!??I'm glad you found us, personally.??A lot of people (myself included) who haven't played RO in over a year or more tend to wind up on heRO.??I'm glad my relatively brief but pained absence between my last server and this one didn't leave me with many gaps in my memory, but boy are there plenty of people who are willing to fill in the spaces if you've forgotten anything. :)

I really hope you enjoy your time here!??If you have any questions, please feel free to post them on the forum or ask over the main chat channel in-game.??Like I said, plenty of helpful people...assuming you don't catch them in an argument, bahah.

But don't let that discourage you, by any means. <3??Welcome back to RO; it makes me happy as a goose that you chose us.
Wow! Just seeing your replies justifies the fact that people in this server are welcoming and nice. I hope to see you guys on the game after I finish downloading the full installer. I still got 6 more hours to go and I can't wait! Icon_sad
welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. RMS, iROwiki, doddler's etc could also help you get back on your feet Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's