heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Why I hate going to the theaters in a group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes this a rant

Soo today I saw grown ups and Avatar The Last Airbender in 3D well in both movies some adult came up to us and told us in a threatening tone "don't talk during the movie or you won't like what I'll do" don't know if that legal BUT ANYWAY we said ok and when never spoke...that guy was a ass -.- BUT I did like Grown Ups most funniest movie EVAR and Avatar was ok (spoiler it's only the 1st book)
lulz

They're doing this? In a movie theater? Where the movie that is being shown is The Last Airbender?

Considering that he told you to shut up about a movie based on a cartoon, he just threw all his credibility out the window. Even more so, he came up to you and all your friends by himself?

Pretty ballsy. I'd give him a medal. Then I'd talk about that medal during the movie. :D
Sepharius Wrote:lulz

They're doing this? In a movie theater? Where the movie that is being shown is The Last Airbender?

Considering that he told you to shut up about a movie based on a cartoon, he just threw all his credibility out the window. Even more so, he came up to you and all your friends by himself?

Pretty ballsy. I'd give him a medal. Then I'd talk about that medal during the movie. :D
Actually the guy didn't come up to us I'm avatar lol but so fat ass did in Grown Ups but at te end of the movie I said "if it wasn't for the fact the movie was good I would have walked behind you and talked through the entire movie." and he got pissed and walked off :3
gawd i would have ended up in a fight over that. its a force of habit with me to yell "omg its dark" when the lights turn off. if it happens again smile and say shhhh
Kari Nogashi Wrote:gawd i would have ended up in a fight over that. its a force of habit with me to yell "omg its dark" when the lights turn off. if it happens again smile and say shhhh
I almso got a guy today to punch me I went to see Predator and some one said it to me and I responded " why don't you STFU and GTFO" yea he almost punch me and I kept kicking the back of his chair on " accident" that was fun >:3
I went and saw Predators opening night, at 10:40. It was fantastic. The audience was loud and it was just so much fun.
In the first scene where Adrian Brody gets up off the ground some guy went "BIG ASS NOSE!" and we all laughed XD
Reference URL's