heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Back for the 2nd time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back. None of you may know me but I played for a while as a Priest and an Archer. I also had a swordsman that was meh. I'm getting back into the game as soon as it finishes downloading, and I need a gang to roll with. Or some friends at least.
Oh and as for why I quit a while ago, I found it hard to make money and I was rolling solo all the time!
Welcome back, somebody i don't know. Icon_biggrin

Well, having a gang is always fun, but i don't have any myself so i solo all my characters with not much problems. Sure, it's annoying not to earn zeny fast enough, but hey you have an archer and priest, those 2 can earn zeny fast enough(priests heal bomb undead for their moderately high value loots).
lol whenever i get on i give money away - last example i know of - who: -Fury- how much:100k its an on going game when somone from the forums finds and identifys my chars they win 100k. just becuse i really dont play that often however i hope you can get in on some of the action it might brighten your bank account abit. have fun gl
wb!

i'm sure you'll have no shortage of possible mates and guilds Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's