heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Splat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!! How art thou heROes? Loads of you should see me on main by now, but I decided to hop onto the forums. :D
I'm not new to the game OR the server, but just an old player wanting to start anew, is that bad? Cry

Anywho, I promised myself not to join a guild, although it is tempting... Hit me up with a social guild for now, when I get more time on my hands I'll start WoEing.
Love

I like to create parties to just chat, not just to level, so add me to a chatting party whenever! (If I'm already in a party, PM and ask, lol. Icon_razz)

KissyKissy2 HAHA KISSING PEOPLE.

umm welcome back? lol have fun guy.
Your avatar amuses me.

Feel free to find me in game sometime if you need anything \o Welcome to HeRo~!
Ink Wrote:Anywho, I promised myself not to join a guild, although it is tempting... Hit me up with a social guild for now, when I get more time on my hands I'll start WoEing.
Love

....so social guild is not a real guild for you?
Jens Wrote:
Ink Wrote:Anywho, I promised myself not to join a guild, although it is tempting... -SO- Hit me up with a social guild for now, when I get more time on my hands I'll start WoEing.
Love

....so social guild is not a real guild for you?

I should have added that, but thank you for noticing how I contradict myself. :D
Ink Wrote:I like to create parties to just chat, not just to level, so add me to a chatting party whenever! (If I'm already in a party, PM and ask, lol. Icon_razz)
Love hai person n_n
welcome to HeRO!

well it seems you've managed to become comfy already, so nothing left to say but GL and HF! No1

-w-
hi and welcome ^_^

Whenever you feel like chatting feel free to pm one of my chars :D
Thank you!! :D
You know the drill. PM me or stop by Morroc to chat with me & my insane asylum...I mean guild.

Also *extends formal offer for you to join Fires Of Heaven* It has a nice letterhead and everything! Also Valenwood bakes all new members cookies.
Reference URL's