heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: heRO Wiki fishing suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it would be possible to add some more info regarding the fishing activities on HeRO. Maybe some explanation on how fishing points are distributed (how does it lvl up) and also at what fishing lvl does a char need to be in order to go on to the more advanced one (or is it only a base lvl of 60)?
Thanks Icon_smile
Hmmm, I'll try to get a confirmation if you need 50 fishing points still and base level 60 for going to the advanced fishing spot.

Other than that, you simply level up fishing by fishing up points really. o.o
Its kind of random when it happens.
ah! Good to know it's random. I was wondering if it was calculated by the amount of bait used or amount of good fish that were caught lol. But ya, would be awesome to know if we need 50pts and lvl 60base to move on to next spot.
Thanks XD
Okay, confirmed all you need now is base level of 60 to fish at the advanced fishing spot. I'll update wiki in a bit to show this information.
I always thought Fishing/Mining leveled like RWK does with their skills. Each level takes a randomized amount of points, instead of a rigid linear ladder.

That is how you can get two or three levels (esp of Fishing) within ten baits. I've gotten at least two levels within ten baits.
Yah its cool, the fishing page needed an update in general for more than what this person was looking for anyway. :]
Reference URL's