heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PC>Dragon gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dragon's breath[1],Dragon Slayer[0]/[1],dullahan, earth petite cards,dragon skull headgear,explosion card, sky petite.

Thanks Ok

Also, B>these gears maybe perhaps sometime
PC answer:

Dragon's breath[1] - 1.25~2 mln zeny

earth petite cards - I bought two for ~4-4.5 mln zeny, but it might be a bit OPed.

Cannot help you with the others :-)
Thanks a lot.

Waiting on pc's for the others ~
Dragon's breath[1]: 1-2mil
Dragon Slayer[0]/[2]: I got a dragon slayer sword for 4mil recently, you cannot make a slotted version in this SVN since we lack Leeblum to do it for us.
dullahan card: 500-800k
earth petite card: I got my two for 3mil, but was willing to pay up to 4
dragon skull headgear: Probably standard hatter of 2-3mil
explosion card: 700k most
sky petite: 4-5mil
Alright, thanks for the rest of the price check aar! No1
Aaronock Wrote:Dragon Slayer[0]/[2]: I got a dragon slayer sword for 4mil recently, you cannot make a slotted version in this SVN since we lack Leeblum to do it for us.

oh gods so it was you? x_x

was kinda drooling over that sword, wanted to start abyss partying, but I was first checking if people are even interested cause I didn't wanna spend 4mil for something that'd eventually just lie in my storage, and then when people FINALLY started even reacting the sword was gone
Hahaha, yah I collect a lot of swords for random stuff. x)
I was waiting actually for it to go from 6-5mil but it went 6-4mil and I'm like BAMMMMMMMMMM mine.
Reference URL's